The Illinois Dream Fund Scholarship seeks to create access to financial resources to further the growth and development for the immigrant leaders of tomorrow. With the generous offerings of private donors and in-kind donations, the Illinois Dream Fund Scholarship provides scholarships to undocumented students, who are incoming freshmen or current undergraduates that possess at least a 2.5 GPA (on a 4 point scale).
Here are the eligibility requirements:
- Be eligible under the Illinois Dream Act
- Grade point average (GPA): 2.5
- Attended an accredited community college or four year institution in or outside of Illinois. Scholarship funds will not be awarded to for profit (proprietary) institutions. The scholarship is not currently open to Graduate students, or those seeking a second undergraduate degree.
- Submit one letter of recommendation which cannot be from a relative or family member.
- Submit the Application Essay.
For more information, and to apply, please visit their official website: 2016-2017 Illinois Dream Fund
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS PAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Don’t miss out on the latest resources available for undocumented students, make sure to “like” our page on Facebook. Please consider donating to our platform so we can provide more information and resources to help undocumented students and their families. Any amount helps!
At My Undocumented Life we provide up-to-date information and resources for undocumented immigrants and allies. We post scholarship opportunities that are open to undocumented students, strategies for navigating the educational system, information on how to apply for DACA/Advance Parole, news on DAPA, and much more. Most importantly, we want to provide a sense of community to our diverse group of readers. Learn more about our work here: “About Us“
Subscribe to My Undocumented Life (it's free!)
Categories: College Scholarships