The Dream Center at the University of Utah is hiring a Program Coordinator who will assist in the coordination and implementation of support services for students from undocumented and mixed-status families. The Coordinator will also “assist the center’s efforts to provide students with a rich college experience through social engagement and academic support while preparing students for post-graduation success.”
The salary for this position is $47,000 – $49,000
The qualifications for this position include:
- “Must have an accredited degree from a 2-4-year community college or university
- Previous work experience in student centers, community building, program building and implementation, or educational experience, counseling, community building, or advising encouraged.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, analyze and make decisions related to program content. Strong coordination and organizational skills required to prioritize conflicting deadlines. Demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills are also required.
- Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.
- The University of Utah values candidates who have experience working in settings with students from diverse backgrounds and possess a strong commitment to improving access to higher education for historically underrepresented students.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Publisher; Email Program; Internet and basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.”
For more information and to apply, please visit their official website: Program Coordinator at the University of Utah
Please note that this job opportunity was first posted by the University of Utah. The link to this opportunity may not work after the deadline has passed.
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS PAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Don’t miss out on the latest resources available for undocumented students, make sure to “like” our page on Facebook. Please consider donating to our platform so we can provide more information and resources to help undocumented students and their families. Any amount helps!
At My Undocumented Life we provide up-to-date information and resources for undocumented immigrants and allies. We post scholarship opportunities that are open to undocumented students, strategies for navigating the educational system, information on how to apply for DACA/Advance Parole, news on DAPA, and much more. Most importantly, we want to provide a sense of community to our diverse group of readers. Learn more about our work here: “About Us“
Subscribe to My Undocumented Life (it's free!)