Pre-Health Dreamers is a network for undocumented youth who are pursuing careers in health and sciences. They recently started accepting applications for their online-based peer mentoring program, PEEP, which aims to support undocumented youth who are interested in health professions and are currently applying to graduate or professional schools.
Here are the eligibility requirements for this program:
- “Be undocumented or DACAmented
- Be currently residing in the United States
- Be applying for admission to a health graduate or professional program by 2020
- Be available to attend each of the monthly online gatherings
- Be available to attend an in-person retreat in Spring 2019 (Dates TBD)
- Be interested in engaging in Pre-Health Dreamers’ advocacy efforts
- Re-applicants & new applicants are welcomed to apply”
The deadline to apply to this program is September 30, 2018 at 11:59pm PST.
For more information and to apply, please visit their official website: PEEP application
Note: “Deadline extension available by contacting program facilitators via email at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org”
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS PAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Don’t miss out on the latest resources available for undocumented students, make sure to “like” our page on Facebook. Please consider donating to our platform so we can provide more information and resources to help undocumented students and their families. Any amount helps!
At My Undocumented Life we provide up-to-date information and resources for undocumented immigrants and allies. We post scholarship opportunities that are open to undocumented students, strategies for navigating the educational system, information on how to apply for DACA/Advance Parole, news on DAPA, and much more. Most importantly, we want to provide a sense of community to our diverse group of readers. Learn more about our work here: “About Us“
Subscribe to My Undocumented Life (it's free!)
Categories: Applying to Grad School
Leave a Reply