By CAROLINA VALDIVIA
The Immigration Law Offices of Hadley Bajramovic in California is a professional corporation of staff and attorneys who specialize in providing a wide range of immigration services (e.g. legal assistance applying to DACA). Currently, they are hosting an advanced parole contest.
One person will be selected to receive: Sponsorship for USCIS Filing fee for the I-131 Advanced Parole application for submission in 2016 ($360). Assembly, review and submission of I-131 Advanced Parole application by Immigration Law Offices of Hadley Bajramovic PC ($750 value).
Three more participants will be selected to receive: Assembly, review and submission of I-131 Advanced Parole application by Immigration Law Offices of Hadley Bajramovic PC ($750 value). Applications to be submitted in 2016. USCIS filing fee not included.
Here are the eligibility requirements:
- This contest is open to all @ilohb Instagram followers who are 15 years of age or older at the time of entry, and meet all criteria requirements to qualify for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (“DACA”) as stipulated by the United States Immigration and Citizenship Services (“USCIS”) and the Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
– Entrant must be current DACA approved. Entrants cannot apply for advanced parole while request for deferred action is still pending.
– Entrants must be a currently enrolled student at an accredited University or College campus in the United States.
– Prize / award is restricted to advanced parole applications for DACA students applying for international travel permission for educational purposes in 2016. Sponsor is not offering advanced parole application assistance for DACA students traveling for humanitarian or employment purposes.
To enter this contest, you have to:
- Follow @ilohb on Instagram
- Submit a photo or video of yourself, tag @ilohb and use the official contest hashtag #DACAabroad16
In the photo description or video post, explain: a) Where you are currently enrolled; b) Where you would like to travel; and c) The education you hope to gain through your travel experience
Entrants must enter before midnight PST on Wednesday March 9, 2016 in order to be eligible to win the prize.
To learn more about this opportunity, and the work of the Immigration Law Offices of Hadley Bajramovic, please visit their official website: “2016 Advanced Parole Sponsorship”
Be sure to “like” this blog on Facebook to get daily updates on new scholarship opportunities, DACA, DAPA, & much more – see top right corner of page.
Categories: Advance Parole