If you’re looking for a pick-up line that will elicit a response from fellow undocumented folks, look no further than Undocupick-up Lines.
Founded in 2012 by four undocumujeres, Undocupick-up lines is at the heart of the movement. This post features 10 previous Undocupick-up lines, but make sure to check out their Facebook page and Twitter to stay up-to-date with this year’s new releases!
1. Hey, do you prefer undocumented or unafraid? Cuz I’m both.
2. Hey, you know what the immigrant rights movement and I have in common? We both really need you.
3. Por ti cruzaria cualquier frontera.
4. Unlike DACA, my love for you is permanent.
5. Someday our romantic gateways will be outside of the U.S.
6. I.C.E. in our raspados not in our barrios!
7. I wouldn’t mind getting a kiss from you every time someone confuses DACA with the DREAM Act.
8. I don’t know if you are looking for a protest partner, but I’m available.
9. Why don’t you migrate into my arms?
10. I can’t give you papers, but I can give you my heart.
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS PAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Don’t miss out on the latest resources available for undocumented students, make sure to “like” our page on Facebook. Please consider donating to our platform so we can provide more information and resources to help undocumented students and their families. Any amount helps!
At My Undocumented Life we provide up-to-date information and resources for undocumented immigrants and allies. We post scholarship opportunities that are open to undocumented students, strategies for navigating the educational system, information on how to apply for DACA/Advance Parole, news on DAPA, and much more. Most importantly, we want to provide a sense of community to our diverse group of readers. Learn more about our work here: “About Us“
Subscribe to My Undocumented Life (it's free!)
Categories: Dating While Undocumented