- Must be of Latino or Hispanic origin (as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau)
- Have a declared major in and been accepted into a STEM program
- Current college student entering their junior or senior year and planning to enroll on a full-time or part-time basis for the next academic school year. Preference will be given to full-time and rising junior students.
- Graduate of a high school in the Greater Silicon Valley (includes Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, San Francisco County; Fremont, Newark, and Union City in Alameda County and Scotts Valley in Santa Cruz County). Preference will be given to San Mateo and Santa Clara County high school graduates.
- Minimum cumulative college grade point average of 2.5
- Demonstrated financial need
- United States citizen or eligible non-citizen (eligible non-citizens include United States legal residents and students who have obtained Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
To apply, you must submit the following:
- Online application
- Letter of Reference
- Academic Transcripts
- Financial Need Documentation
The deadline to apply is March 16, 2016
For more information, and to apply, please visit their official website: Latinos in Technology Scholarship
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS PAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Don’t miss out on the latest resources available for undocumented students, make sure to “like” our page on Facebook. Please consider donating to our platform so we can provide more information and resources to help undocumented students and their families. Any amount helps!
At My Undocumented Life we provide up-to-date information and resources for undocumented immigrants and allies. We post scholarship opportunities that are open to undocumented students, strategies for navigating the educational system, information on how to apply for DACA/Advance Parole, news on DAPA, and much more. Most importantly, we want to provide a sense of community to our diverse group of readers. Learn more about our work here: “About Us“
Subscribe to My Undocumented Life (it's free!)
Categories: College Scholarships
Leave a Reply