- Must be of Latino or Hispanic origin (as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau)
- Have a declared major in and been accepted into a STEM program
- Current college student entering their junior or senior year and planning to enroll on a full-time or part-time basis for the next academic school year. Preference will be given to full-time and rising junior students.
- Graduate of a high school in the Greater Silicon Valley (includes Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, San Francisco County; Fremont, Newark, and Union City in Alameda County and Scotts Valley in Santa Cruz County). Preference will be given to San Mateo and Santa Clara County high school graduates.
- Minimum cumulative college grade point average of 2.5
- Demonstrated financial need
- United States citizen or eligible non-citizen (eligible non-citizens include United States legal residents and students who have obtained Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
To apply, you must submit the following:
- Online application
- Letter of Reference
- Academic Transcripts
- Financial Need Documentation
The deadline to apply is March 16, 2016
For more information, and to apply, please visit their official website: Latinos in Technology Scholarship
Be sure to subscribe to this blog to get daily updates on new scholarship opportunities, DACA, DAPA, & much more. To subscribe, click on the subscription box located at the top right corner of this page! Also, please help spread the word about this blog by ‘liking it’ on facebook – see top right corner of page. Thank you!
Categories: Undergrad Scholarships