By CAROLINA VALDIVIA
The Western Union Foundation Family Scholarship Program is awarding scholarships to two members per family to help them pursue their educational dreams. The scholarship awards can be used for college/university tuition, language acquisition classes, technical/skills training, and GED classes.
Here are the eligibility requirements:
- All applicants for scholarships must be age 18 or older.
- Both applicants are members of the same family.
- Applicants must have been in the United States for seven years or fewer.
- Both applicants must have been born outside of the United States.
- Both applicants must be living in the United States currently.
- The educational institutions for both of the family members must be in the United States.
- The application must include educational institutions for both the primary and secondary award recipients (the two family members).
- Scholarships may be used for tuition for college/university education, language acquisition classes, technical/skill training, and/or GED classes.
- Scholarships may not be used for advanced degrees (such as Masters, PhD).
- Scholarships will be made only to accredited higher-education institutions and training/educational providers.
- International students already in the United States on F-1 or F-2 visas are not eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Western Union employees, Western Union Agents and their dependents are not eligible to apply for these scholarships
Deadline: May 25, 2016
For more information, and to apply, please visit their official website: “Western Union Foundation Family Scholarship”
Be sure to “like” this blog on Facebook to get daily updates on new scholarship opportunities, DACA, DAPA, & much more – see top right corner of page.
Categories: Undergrad Scholarships