The University of Utah is hiring a coordinator to work with undocumented and DACAmented students, providing them with in-depth, customized information to assist in the navigation of their educational careers. Responsibilities of the coordinator include the following: Advise new, transfer, and continuing students and their families, linking them to campus opportunities to enhance their academic experience. Mentor Dreamers student group and connect student teams with outside resources.
Minimum qualifications for this job:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus one year directly related experience or equivalency required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, analyze and make decisions related to program content.
- Strong coordination and organizational skills required to prioritize conflicting deadlines.
- Demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills are also required.
- Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.
For more information about this job opportunity and to apply, please visit their official website: University of Utah
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS PAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Don’t miss out on the latest resources available for undocumented students, make sure to “like” our page on Facebook. Please consider donating to our platform so we can provide more information and resources to help undocumented students and their families. Any amount helps!
At My Undocumented Life we provide up-to-date information and resources for undocumented immigrants and allies. We post scholarship opportunities that are open to undocumented students, strategies for navigating the educational system, information on how to apply for DACA/Advance Parole, news on DAPA, and much more. Most importantly, we want to provide a sense of community to our diverse group of readers. Learn more about our work here: “About Us“
Subscribe to My Undocumented Life (it's free!)