By CAROLINA VALDIVIA
The University of Utah is hiring a coordinator to work with undocumented and DACAmented students, providing them with in-depth, customized information to assist in the navigation of their educational careers. Responsibilities of the coordinator include the following: Advise new, transfer, and continuing students and their families, linking them to campus opportunities to enhance their academic experience. Mentor Dreamers student group and connect student teams with outside resources.
Minimum qualifications for this job:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus one year directly related experience or equivalency required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, analyze and make decisions related to program content.
- Strong coordination and organizational skills required to prioritize conflicting deadlines.
- Demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills are also required.
- Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.
For more information about this job opportunity and to apply, please visit their official website: University of Utah
Make sure to bookmark and share our more general Post-Election Information page which contains other relevant information and resources.
Be sure to “like” this blog on Facebook and subscribe to get daily updates on new scholarship opportunities, DACA, DAPA, & much more – see top right corner of page (or scroll down if you are visiting from your phone).