By CAROLINA VALDIVIA
Chicano Organizing & Research in Education (CORE) is awarding scholarships to undocumented high school/GED graduates who will enroll for the first time in an accredited college or university in the U.S. This scholarship aims to support the dreams, hopes and aspirations of college bound undocumented students so that they can earn their college education.
Here are the eligibility requirements:
- Must be of Chicano / Latino descent
- Must be an undocumented, immigrant student
- Must be enrolling for the first time in an accredited college or university in the U.S. or Puerto Rico for the 2017- 2018 academic year
- Due to limited funds, current college students will not be considered.
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must demonstrate academic potential and promise
The deadline to apply is February 25, 2017
For more information and to apply, please visit their official website: CORE Scholarship
Make sure to bookmark and share our more general Post-Election Information page which contains other relevant information and resources.
Be sure to “like” this blog on Facebook and subscribe to get daily updates on new scholarship opportunities, DACA, DAPA, & much more – see top right corner of page (or scroll down if you are visiting from your phone).
Categories: Undergrad Scholarships