Dear My Undocumented Life blog readers,
After spending the last few weeks revamping the site, we are happy to announce that we are back online!
Here are some important updates and new features you won’t want to miss:
1. We have a new logo!
2. With support from the UndocuScholars project at UCLA, we are launching three new series about pursuing college as an undocumented student and spotlights on college presidents. Stay tuned for a separate post coming tomorrow with more information about our series.
4. At the end of each month, we will publish a newsletter featuring exclusive stories/pieces of advice, blog post highlights, and important deadlines. Make sure you are subscribed to the blog (it’s free) so you get these monthly newsletters delivered straight to your inbox.
5. We have updated our immigration news page to provide you with the latest information.
6. We will be updating our list of scholarships open to undocumented students at the end of this week. Don’t forget to bookmark the page so you don’t miss any future scholarship opportunities!
With over a million views, we are ready to continue providing up-to-date information and resources for undocumented immigrants across the country. Make sure to visit our website from your computer (not just mobile phone) so you can have access to the wide range of resources we provide.
Lastly, please support our work by:
- Subscribing to My Undocumented Life blog (it’s free)- just add your e-mail address on this form or on the subscription box located on the right hand sidebar
- “Liking” My Undocumented Life blog on Facebook
- Donating to our online fundraiser (any amount helps!)
- Featuring My Undocumented Life blog on your school/organization website
- Sharing our blog with your network
Creator and Editor-in-Chief
My Undocumented Life blog
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS PAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Don’t miss out on the latest resources available for undocumented students, make sure to “like” our page on Facebook. Please consider donating to our platform so we can provide more information and resources to help undocumented students and their families. Any amount helps!
At My Undocumented Life we provide up-to-date information and resources for undocumented immigrants and allies. We post scholarship opportunities that are open to undocumented students, strategies for navigating the educational system, information on how to apply for DACA/Advance Parole, news on DAPA, and much more. Most importantly, we want to provide a sense of community to our diverse group of readers. Learn more about our work here: “About Us“
Subscribe to My Undocumented Life (it's free!)