The California Latino Legislative Caucus Foundation, a “non-profit corporation established to promote and support Latino culture and heritage in California and to educate the public about Latino culture, heritage and issues of importance to Latinos in California,” has a scholarship for both undergraduate and graduate students in California that is open to undocumented students with and without DACA!
- “Be a full time student (undergraduate or graduate) in good academic standing at an accredited college or university, OR
- Be a graduating high school senior with written proof of acceptance at an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5″
- Completed Application
- Two Recommendation Letters
- School Transcript (Official or Unofficial)
- Acceptance letter to the school you will attend during the next school year (for prospective undergraduate, transfer, and graduate students)
The deadline to apply is 5:00 pm PT on June 1, 2023!
For more information and to apply, visit this webpage.
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS PAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Don’t miss out on the latest resources available for undocumented students, make sure to “like” our page on Facebook. Please consider donating to our platform so we can provide more information and resources to help undocumented students and their families. Any amount helps!
At My Undocumented Life we provide up-to-date information and resources for undocumented immigrants and allies. We post scholarship opportunities that are open to undocumented students, strategies for navigating the educational system, information on how to apply for DACA/Advance Parole, news on DAPA, and much more. Most importantly, we want to provide a sense of community to our diverse group of readers. Learn more about our work here: “About Us“
Categories: College Scholarships, Grad School Funding, Scholarships
Leave a Reply