The Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA) Scholarship Program was created to assist students of Hispanic descent in California achieve their educational goals.
The HPRA Scholarship Program recognizes outstanding undergraduate academic achievement and community service among students who are pursuing a career in public relations and related communications fields. Each year, the program awards five scholarships, each in the amount of $2,000*. Each recipient is then automatically considered for the Esther Renteria Community Service Scholarship based on contributions to the community. Eligibility requirements and application instructions can be found on our website at www.LA.hpra-usa.org.
- Be accepted to attend a four-year accredited California college or university by Fall 2014 semester
- Be a California native/resident attending school in California.
- Be an incoming junior or senior student of at least 25 percent Hispanic descent
- Have a minimum 2.7 cumulative GPA and 3.0 GPA in their major subject
- Major in public relations, communications, journalism, advertising, and/or marketing
- Be available to attend the HPRA Premio Awards dinner in October 2014 in Los Angeles
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS PAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Don’t miss out on the latest resources available for undocumented students, make sure to “like” our page on Facebook. Please consider donating to our platform so we can provide more information and resources to help undocumented students and their families. Any amount helps!
At My Undocumented Life we provide up-to-date information and resources for undocumented immigrants and allies. We post scholarship opportunities that are open to undocumented students, strategies for navigating the educational system, information on how to apply for DACA/Advance Parole, news on DAPA, and much more. Most importantly, we want to provide a sense of community to our diverse group of readers. Learn more about our work here: “About Us“
Subscribe to My Undocumented Life (it's free!)
Categories: College Scholarships