By CAROLINA VALDIVIA
The Illinois Dream Fund Scholarship seeks to create access to financial resources to further the growth and development for the immigrant leaders of tomorrow. With the generous offerings of private donors and in-kind donations, the Illinois Dream Fund Scholarship provides scholarships to undocumented students, who are incoming freshmen or current undergraduates that possess at least a 2.5 GPA (on a 4 point scale).
Here are the eligibility requirements:
- Be eligible under the Illinois Dream Act
- Grade point average (GPA): 2.5
- Attended an accredited community college or four year institution in or outside of Illinois. Scholarship funds will not be awarded to for profit (proprietary) institutions. The scholarship is not currently open to Graduate students, or those seeking a second undergraduate degree.
- Submit one letter of recommendation which cannot be from a relative or family member.
- Submit the Application Essay.
For more information, and to apply, please visit their official website: 2016-2017 Illinois Dream Fund
Be sure to “like” this blog on Facebook to get daily updates on new scholarship opportunities, DACA, DAPA, & much more – see top right corner of page.
Categories: Undergrad Scholarships