By CAROLINA VALDIVIA
La Unidad Latina Foundation is a nonprofit that awards scholarships ranging from $500 to $1,000 to support students pursuing a higher education. This year, they have a National Scholarship and a DREAM Scholarship.
Here are the eligibility requirements:
- Minimum cumulative GPA above 2.80 out of a 4.0 GPA Scale. Cumulative GPAs below 2.80 do not qualify for a scholarship.
- Currently enrolled in an eligible bachelor’s or master’s degree program at an accredited four-year college or university. Eligible Degrees: all Bachelor degrees and Juris Doctor, Master of Arts, Master of Science, Master of Business Administration, Master of Public Administration/Policy, Master of Social Work, Master of Education, Master of Divinity and Doctor of Philosophy.
- Completed at least one full-time year of study for undergraduate applicants, and at least one full-time semester of study for graduate applicants.
- Must reside in the United States.
- For the DREAM Scholarship, applicants must be DACA qualified although you don’t need to have applied or received DACA to be considered for this scholarship
The deadline to apply is October 15, 2016
For more information and to apply, please visit their official website: LULF Scholarship
Be sure to “like” this blog on Facebook to get daily updates on new scholarship opportunities, DACA, DAPA, & much more – see top right corner of page.