La Unidad Latina Foundation is a nonprofit that awards scholarships ranging from $500 to $1,000 to support students pursuing a higher education. This year, they have a National Scholarship and a DREAM Scholarship.
Here are the eligibility requirements:
- Minimum cumulative GPA above 2.80 out of a 4.0 GPA Scale. Cumulative GPAs below 2.80 do not qualify for a scholarship.
- Currently enrolled in an eligible bachelor’s or master’s degree program at an accredited four-year college or university. Eligible Degrees: all Bachelor degrees and Juris Doctor, Master of Arts, Master of Science, Master of Business Administration, Master of Public Administration/Policy, Master of Social Work, Master of Education, Master of Divinity and Doctor of Philosophy.
- Completed at least one full-time year of study for undergraduate applicants, and at least one full-time semester of study for graduate applicants.
- Must reside in the United States.
- For the DREAM Scholarship, applicants must be DACA qualified although you don’t need to have applied or received DACA to be considered for this scholarship
The deadline to apply is October 15, 2016
For more information and to apply, please visit their official website: LULF Scholarship
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS PAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Don’t miss out on the latest resources available for undocumented students, make sure to “like” our page on Facebook. Please consider donating to our platform so we can provide more information and resources to help undocumented students and their families. Any amount helps!
At My Undocumented Life we provide up-to-date information and resources for undocumented immigrants and allies. We post scholarship opportunities that are open to undocumented students, strategies for navigating the educational system, information on how to apply for DACA/Advance Parole, news on DAPA, and much more. Most importantly, we want to provide a sense of community to our diverse group of readers. Learn more about our work here: “About Us“
Subscribe to My Undocumented Life (it's free!)
Categories: College Scholarships, Grad School Funding
Leave a Reply